Private aviation FBO
ASUR has FBO facilities at the airports in Cancún, Mérida and Veracruz serving general aviation customers from Mexico, the United States and Latin America.
The range of services we offer includes: ground handling services, fuel coordination, ground transportation, car rental and gourmet catering, among other specialist services for passengers and crews.
A team dedicated specifically to our FBOs is entrusted with providing first-rate services and enforcing strict security regulations, to protect our clients.
|Location||FBO Services||Contract online|
When you fly to or from one of our FBO´s you should take the following requirements into consideration:
Aeronautical Documents Required by the law
- Aircraf Registration
- Airworthiness Certificate
- Insurance policy valid in Mexico with worldwide coverage
- Pilot´s licences
- Single or multiple entry permits (if aplicable)
- Private or non - commercial aircraft can apply for single or multiple entry permits at the local offices of the D.G.A.C. (Mexican civil aviation authority)
- Permits for private or non - commercial aircraft have a cost of $1441.00 pesos
- Commercial aircraft and air ambulances must receive the corresponding authorization from Mexican aeronautical control authorities before arrival.
Immigration / Customs
- General declaration (specifying type of aircraft and registration number, arrival, departure and crewmembers and passenger´s details)
- Valid passport
- Visa (for those countries that require it)
- Immigration form (1 for each passenger or crewmember)
For furhter information, please consult the website ww.inm.gob.mx
- Customs declarations; each passenger or family head must present a customs declaration
- Random checks will be made of passenger´s luggage
- All crewmember´s luggage will be checked by customs agents (in the event that the crewmember remains the country or leaves the FBO Terminal)
- Fuente Grande
- Fuente Normal
- Fuente Pequeña