SUSTAINABILITY AS A KEY, LONG-TERM STRATEGY
Ensuring the long-term sustainability of our business will benefit all our stakeholders, including our shareholders and employees, and the local communities in the places where we operate.
Besides working in close cooperation with the United Nations Global Compact, at the national, regional (Latin American) and international levels, since 2008 ASUR has been recognised each year as a Socially Responsible Company by the Centro Mexicano para la Filantropía (CEMEFI).
ASUR’s initiatives in this area cover the four recognised core concepts of corporate social responsibility:
Quality of Life in the Workplace
|Environment||Community Relations||Business Ethics|
Human resources are among any company’s most valuable assets. With the goal of creating a working environment based on mutual respect, and to have a motivated, more productive workforce, we invest in our employees to develop and diversify the skills that they can bring to bear in their professional activities.
The fundamental responsibilities toward its employees that the company has assumed are:
- Ensuring decent working conditions in all subsidiaries within the Group
- Providing reliable, stable sources of work
- Promoting positive labour relations and consensus-based solutions to any disagreements
- Guaranteeing total respect for workers’ human rights
- Ensuring that our facilities adhere to the highest standards of safety in the workplace, to protect the physical wellbeing of our employees
If you would like to know more about the measures that ASUR takes to ensure quality of life for employees, please consult our Annual Sustainability Report at the top of this page.
- Fuente Grande
- Fuente Normal
- Fuente Pequeña